Terms and Liabilities
Length of Rental
All container rentals include a 10 day service period unless otherwise discussed during the ordering process. Contractor and roofer specials may be subject to different rental time lengths and are determined on an individual basis.
Delivery and Pickup
We strive to provide same-day delivery for all container orders placed before noon. Orders placed after noon will likely be delivered the next day but may be available for same-day delivery depending on driver availability. Delivery can also be scheduled for specific times depending on customer needs. Please allow up to 24 hours for pick up.
- It is the customer's responsibility to obtain permission from the property owner to place the container on their property.
- The customer is responsible for providing a clear and safe path and location for delivery and pick up of the container.
- Customer warrants that any right of way provided by customer from customer's equipment location to the most convenient public way is sufficient to bear weight of all contractor's equipment and vehicles reasonably required to perform the service herein contracted.
- Contractor or sales agent shall not be responsible for damage to any private pavement or accompanying subsurface to lawn, concrete, asphalt or any route reasonably necessary to perform the services herein contracted.
- Customer is responsible for barricades and street permits if required.
- Customer is responsible for all materials in dumpster. Customer may be charged or billed for ton overages, street permits, barricades or applicable fees.
Rapid Roll Off is not liable for damage to property due to placing or removing our containers. Placement location will always be confirmed by the property owner or contractor before a container is placed therefore all liability of damage to property is placed with the contractor or property owner. It is the customer's responsibility to locate all water lines, sewage pipes, gas lines, electrical lines, septic systems, and any other infrastructure that may be damaged by the placement and/or removal of our containers. The driver or sales agent shall not be responsible for damage to any private pavement or accompanying subsurface to lawn, concrete, asphalt or any route reasonably necessary to perform the services herein contracted. Please refer to our FAQ for tips to reduce or eliminate property damage.
The following items are prohibited from being placed in our containers. Federal and Illinois EPA law requires special handling and disposal of the following items. A fee may be assessed or the item may be left with the customer if any of the items below are found in the container upon pickup
|ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN CONTAINERS|
|Appliances (White Goods)||Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, air conditioners, heaters, dehumidifiers, etc|
|Asbestos Containing Items||Slate siding, insulation, fiberboards, tiles, pipe and duct insulations or anything other items made from asbestos.|
|Batteries||Lead acid batteries, bulk disposal of household batteries, or electronics containing rechargeable batteries.|
|Bulk Liquids||Drums of fluid, full or partially filled paint cans, wash water, etc|
|Chemicals||Motor oil, coolant, cleaning products, etc|
|Electronics||TVs, DVD players, cell phones, computers, speakers, tablets, etc|
|Explosives||Gun powder, oxidizers, propane tanks, spray paint cans, etc|
|Flammable Materials||Gasoline, lighter fluid, paint thinner, lacquer, oil-based paint etc|
|Hazardous Wastes||Acids, bases, organics, flammables, oxidizers, pesticides, paints, organic solvents, recycling waste, and radioactive wastes.|
|Landscape Waste||Trees, brush, limbs, leaves, grass clippings, etc|
|Medical Wastes||Bandages, syringes, band-aids, deceased animals, etc|
|Radioactive Waste||Radioactive material containing antiques, medical supplies, etc|
|Tires and Wheels||Any type of wheel or tire|
Fees and Rates
Our rates are determined based on the customer's specific needs and the requirements for the job. We do not have standard fees and typically price a flat-rate price for the job.